If you want to train year-round at the Arsenal, then you must be an...
Arsenal Elite Pitcher2 Training Sessions Per Week
Juggling your pitching with your training, finding an appropriate facility with the right equipment, and following a schedule is a challenge to the unsupervised pitcher. This is an unfortunate situation but the Arizona Pitching Arsenal has the solution for you!
Here is what training at the Arsenal can do for you:
- When you come to the Arsenal, you will begin a thrower’s training program with emphasis on arm health, arm strength (velocity) and endurance.
- Regardless of your current throwing state, we can manage your situation and tailor our program to fit your needs.
- We will feature the Dynamic Warmup, Crossover Symmetry with both Activation and Iron Scaps program, weighted balls, the Shoulder Tube, Medicine Balls, Ropes, Throwing drills with throwing protocols and of course, pitchers’ conditioning.
- We are going to throw a lot, train with great intent to get ready for the season and not pitch much at all. When you leave the Arsenal, you will be in shape to throw off a mound and begin your skill development under the supervision of your pitching coach.
Directed and coached by Ken Knutson and other experts with our system, we are dedicated in providing our athletes’ season changing results. Work within the most sought-after pitching program in the game today – one that will allow you to stay healthy and reach your potential.
- Arm Health Assessment by a Physical Therapist (a $499 value!)
- Video Analysis of Current Throwing State
- Specific Assignment of Drills and Movement Patterns to Increase Your Throwing Ability
- Delivery Assessment by Coach Ken Knutson
- Intent in Building Healthy Throwing Protocols
"Training at the Arsenal has done wonders for my arm, as well as my mental approach to the game!"
-Sam, High School Pitcher
Sessions are Monday and either Wednesday or Friday in the summer and then Monday and Thursday throughout the rest of the year.
Arsenal Training Facility
6965 S. Priest Dr. #5
Annual Program = $175/month ($2,100 annual cost)
6 Month Program = $200/month ($1,200 for 6 months)
Monthly Program = $250/month
*$50 per session for prorated attendees.
"Once you join the Arsenal, you become part of a family. The coaches truly care about the development of every player in the program."
-Scott, Parent of Arsenal Pitcher