Are you a serious and dedicated pitcher looking to reach your potential?
If you have the commitment and the work ethic, and promise to be relentless in the application of this program after you leave the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™, this program is for YOU!
Our Elite Pitcher’s Weekend Mini-Camp is the most intense, results-driven pitching instruction, training and education available for the elite pitcher. We work with athletes on an individual level. We develop unique system so that each pitcher can become the most athletic, dynamic and efficient model of himself as possible.
There is no cloning and no cookie cutter approach to our coaching. We will assess your particular strengths and identify your weaknesses to help you discover what areas you need to focus on.
This Weekend Mini-Camp is a Total Immersion 3-Day Pitching Experience guaranteed to take your game to the next level.
Together we will develop a plan of action that will transform you into a physically and mentally stronger and more powerful pitcher.
- When you come to the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™, you will learn the right information.
- When you leave the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™, you will have a complete plan and strategy to follow.
- What you will take away from the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™ is how to deliberately prepare, practice and train.
Over the course of 3 days, you will learn:
- TO AVOID INJURY AND MAXIMIZE THE LONGEVITY OF YOUR ARM – learn how to avoid injury and take care of your arm, elbow, and shoulder.
- HOW TO BECOME MECHANICALLY EFFICIENT – understand how your body works to maximize your velocity, command, and movement (a personal video analysis is included).
- HOW TO DEVELOP AND ENHANCE YOUR DELIVERIES
- THE BIG CORE THROWING DRILLS – understand all of the training drills we use at the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™.
- PITCHER-SPECIFIC TRAINING PROTOCOLS
- THE MENTAL SIDE OF PITCHING AND PREPARATION – develop the mental edge to become the complete pitcher!
- and much more…
This is NOT just a weekend camp. At the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™ Elite Pitcher’s Weekend Mini-Camps, we provide you a lifetime training and throwing program – information and processes that will move you to that next level of success. Become the star of your high school team, get scouted by D1 colleges and universities, get drafted by the MLB, or revitalize your professional career!
Coached by Ken Knutson and other pitching experts, we are dedicated to providing our athletes life-changing results. Work with some of the most sought-after pitching coaches in the game today – teachers who are both knowledgeable and positive.
If you have the dedication and the desire to become an elite pitcher, let us supply you with the tools you need to make it happen!
Upcoming Mini-Camp Dates:
September 16-18, 2018
October 26-28, 2018
November 16-18, 2018
December 14-16, 2018
January 25-27, 2019
Friday: 4:00PM to 8:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Sunday: 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Papago Park Baseball Complex
1802 N. 64th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
$1,299 $799 (3 Camp Days, 17 Training Hours = $47/Hour)
Average Cost per Hour of Pitching Lesson = ~$75