Get Started with the Total Training Program today!
Coached by Ken Knutson, the Elite Pitcher’s Total Training Program will prepare campers for next year’s baseball season by doing EXACTLY the proven training methods he has used for his college and professional pitchers.
The techniques utilized in the program are based on effective learning principles and established motor skills learning models. This extensive program will help develop you physically and bring out the athletic ability necessary to both throw and pitch at the next level. Proper technique, repetition, and a defined goal are emphasized to reach any pitching goal.
The power of consistent reps with intent cannot be emphasized enough in the development of a pitcher, and that is exactly what you’ll get in the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™ Total Training Program… 5 Months of Consistent Improvement!
We will be training on Monday’s and Thursday’s from 5:30PM-8:00PM at the Papago Baseball Complex in Phoenix, Arizona.
Simply put, the Total Training Program is Everything You Need To Master The Mound in 2019!
What To Expect:
- Deliberate practice designed for world-class baseball throwers
- Increased health and decreased injury to the arm
- Increase in velocity and stamina
- Greater resiliency in the arm and the ability to pitch more frequently with enhanced recovery
- Increase in command
- Enhanced delivery; the Athletic Pitcher Delivery
- Refined pitch development with a improved ability to throw secondary pitches
- Training and throwing system to use for the rest of your baseball career
- and much more…
How Does This Happen?
- Arm Health Assessment by a Physical Therapist (a $499 value!)
- Video Analysis of Current Throwing State
- Specific Assignment of Drills and Movement Patterns to Increase Your Throwing Ability
- Delivery Assessment by Coach Ken Knutson
- Intent in Building Healthy Throwing Protocols
If you can’t make it to every session of our Total Training Program, you can use the Monthly Arsenal All-Access Pitching Pass to attend on a monthly basis. To discuss attending on a per session basis, please e-mail Ken Knutson at Ken@PitchingArsenal.com!
Each Session Includes:
- Overview of Training Session
- Mental Skills Development Program (10 Minutes)
- Full Body Warm-Up (10 Minutes)
- Arm Warm-Up and Prehab (20 Minutes)
- Throwing Warm-Up and Throwing Drills (15 Minutes)
- Baseball Throwing for Arm Strength, Velocity and Endurance (20 Minutes)
- Delivery Enhancement & Mound Work (10 Minutes)
- Pitch Development (10 Minutes)
- Pitcher’s and Arm Conditioning (25 Minutes)
Total Training Program Dates:
September 24th, 2018 through January 25th, 2019
Weekly Training Schedule:
2x/Week – Monday & Thursday: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Papago Park Baseball Complex
1802 N. 64th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
$3,495 $2,249 (~$24/Hour)
*Average Cost per Hour of Pitching Lesson = ~$75
Can’t make it to all of the Total Training Program?
Check out the NEW Arsenal All-Access Pitching Pass, which offers monthly payment options and allows you to attend all Arsenal training programs! (Perfect for the local pitcher wanting to attend the Total Training Program, Winter Break Training Program, and a Weekend Mini-Camp)