December 10, 2018 to January 9, 2019
Attention College Pitchers! The month before you report back to your college or university’s baseball program is THE MOST CRITICAL time for your arm health development!
And as you know, it’s against NCAA rules to work with your coaches during that time. Juggling the holidays with your training, finding an appropriate training facility with the right equipment, and following a schedule is a challenge to the unsupervised D-1 pitcher. This is an unfortunate situation but the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™ has the solution for you!
If the training is inappropriate or lacking, pitchers are at a GREAT RISK of jeopardizing their arm health for the upcoming season.
Arizona Pitching Arsenal™ is the place for you.
Do you want to get ready for the 2019 season under the sunny skies of Arizona? The Arizona Pitching Arsenal™ is located in one of the greatest parts of the United States for baseball – Phoenix, Arizona.
Do you want to be trained by one of the leading pitching coaches in the country with 30 years of D-1 College + MLB coaching experience? Do you want to learn the training program and curriculum that has an unprecedented record of arm health and will absolutely prepare you for the stress of the 2017 season?
The Winter Break Training Program can do all this for you.
- When you come to the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™, you will begin a thrower’s training program with emphasis on arm health, arm strength (velocity) and endurance.
- Regardless of your current throwing state, if you have been “resting” most of the fall or are into an intense part of your throwing program, we can manage your situation and tailor our program to fit your needs.
- We will feature the Dynamic Warm-up, CrossOver Symmetry with Both Activation and Iron Scaps program, weighted balls, the Shoulder Tube, Medicine Balls, Ropes, Throwing drills with throwing protocols and of course, pitchers’ conditioning.
- We are going to throw a lot, train with great intent to get ready for the season and not pitch much at all. When you leave the Arizona Pitching Arsenal™, you will be in shape to throw off a mound and begin your skill development under the supervision of your pitching coach.
Directed and coached by Ken Knutson and other experts with our system, we are dedicated in providing our athletes’ season changing results. Work within the most sought-after pitching program in the game today – one that will allow you to stay healthy and reach your potential.
What We Don’t Do:
- Run Poles
- Hit Fungos
- Stand Around
Each Session Includes:
- Overview of Training Session
- Mental Skills Development Program (10 Minutes)
- Full Body Warm-Up (10 Minutes)
- Arm Warm-Up and Prehab (20 Minutes)
- Throwing Warm-Up and Throwing Drills (15 Minutes)
- Baseball Throwing for Arm Strength, Velocity and Endurance (20 Minutes)
- Delivery Enhancement & Mound Work (10 Minutes)
- Pitch Development (10 Minutes)
- Pitcher’s and Arm Conditioning (25 Minutes)
Winter Break Training Program Dates:
December 10th, 2018 through January 9th, 2019
December: 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 27, 28
January: 2, 3, 4, 7, 9
5:30pm-8:00pm on Each of the Above Dates
Pitching Arsenal Facility
6965 S. Priest Dr. #5
$1,399 $599 (13 Camp Days, 26 Training Hours = $23/Hour)
Average Cost per Hour of Pitching Lesson = ~$75